Vistal Multi Surface Cleaner
Easily removes the chalky, dull oxidation and yellowing from the surface of weathered uPVC window frames, fascias, guttering and balustrades. It also shifts pollen stains, leaf stains, dried bird mess, spider mess and ingrained grey grime, and restores uPVC back to white.
It contains natural glycerine that protects surfaces so dirt does not stick so easily meaning that it is easier to keep them clean. The glycerine protection leaves a even, streak-free shine and protects the uPVC for up to 9 months.
It is non-toxic, fully biodegradable and has a neutral pH so it is not acidic or alkaline and does not attack seals or any other material such as aluminium, zinc or anodised surfaces. It is gentle on the skins and contains no ammonia, no bleach, no phosphates and no chlorine. It does not have any smell aside from a light lemon smell.
A 500g tub is roughly enough to clean a surface area of 40 square meters.
It is supplied as a dry, solid block so it is very compact, can't "dry out" and has an indefinite shelf life.
The product comes with two special sponges.
It can be used to remove stubborn dirt from almost all hard surfaces. Good for cleaning textured surfaces too. It is not suitable to use on oiled or waxed wood. It may slightly dull the shine of some softer painted surfaces, some plastics and some grades of perspex. In case of doubt try a small area less visible first.
Dampen one of the 2 special sponges supplied and wipe across the product a few times.
Squeeze the sponge several times to produce foam and begin cleaning.
The dirt comes off on to the sponge.
To remove remaining dirt and residue from the cleaned surface rinse or just wipe off with a damp or dry cloth.
Rinse out the dirty sponge regularly in clean water.
Health and Safety
Safe to use without gloves or a face mask.
May irritate some users' skin after prolonged contact.
In case of contact with eyes: Rinse opened eye carefully for several minutes under running water.
If swallowed rinse out mouth and then drink plenty of water - Do not induce vomiting.
If irritation persists, consult a doctor.